Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Come Inside

Always trying for that 'glow' from back lighting. I'm hoping this painting captured that.

On another creative note...my friend Bruce is, among other things, a poet. He penned this verse about my last three painting posts (see below). How lucky I am to have my art put to verse. Cool! Thanks, Brucie.

The Last Three
Bruce McMillan

After the oranges and blues
with milk spilled
into a pot of gold,
the potted oils brushed forth,
saying at first light,
"I see again."

Wonderful composition
with light play and pear orbs
stemming into conversation.
Oil on panel, 6" x 6"
SOLD

2 comments:

juliakulish/ art speaking said...

i really love this one, Brenda! You did such a nice job on the "glow"!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Lovely!! Your colors are always so beautiful. Bruce did a great job putting your art to verse. Cool!