Monday, November 7, 2011

Upbeat

This is the last of the spoons. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you all kindly for your comments and interest. This is the only one of the five done on a panel toned with yellow. The others were done with Cadmium Red. I guess you could say this one's a self portrait in spoons. If you look closely you can see me upside-down in each of the spoons holding up my camera and snapping the photo. Bump up the bass and enjoy today's music . :o) (To continue looking at the art while you listen, right click on the colored word 'music' and go to Open Link in New Tab.)
Oil on panel, 6" x 6", $100 (with free display easel) + shipping
or contact brenda@brendaferguson.com

1 comment:

JAllgood said...

I've been loving the Spoon Series! I'm amazed by the simplicity of te subject matter you choose and you make it SO fasinating through your chose of colors! Each painting is new and fresh. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!