Monday, January 27, 2014

Hope is the Whisper

I love words, I'm a collector of quotes. I've been looking for ways to include this passion in my paintings. I did a fun series a while back with fortune cookies including some of my favorite quotes. Recently I received a beautiful card from a dear friend with these words as the beginning lines. Knowing I also have an affinity for feathers, she included this one from her daughter's wedding bouquet. Perhaps we'll be seeing more powerful words in my art...
Oil on panel, 6" x 6", $100 + $10 domestic shipping
 
or contact brenda@brendaferguson.com

2 comments:

Art Maine said...

What Period?
The art grammarian
looked at the work and thought
"How nice, the soft whisper
of a lone feather's tall
exclamation point as
the sole punctuation.

suzanneberry said...

Absolutely wonderful!! A perfect series concept my dear friend!