Friday, November 7, 2014

Carol Marine's Book

My dear friend, Carol, has accomplished another amazing feat...another milestone in her illustrious art career. She just published a brand new instructional art book with Random House! The book is a feast for the eyes and food for the soul. It's FULL of information, in fact Carol held nothing back. The format is varied and beautiful and the voice is pure Carol! You can order it on Amazon.com here.  If you do...prepare to be mesmerized. You'll feel like you're talking with an old friend.
** and stay tuned in the next couple of days for a project of mine I've been able to get in amid elixir (chemo) treatments. Possible early Christmas shopping for friends who like to know what day it is...**

1 comment:

Bruce Bingham said...

Bren,I do hope you are starting to feel better. So sweet of Carol to post for you, I miss it when you're not in my inbox. Sante.